Dressing sporty doesn't mean you have to sacrifice looking effortlessly chic. Fanatics, an online shop for team sports apparel and accessories, has almost 200 Texas Rangers hats to choose from. They even have a Fanatics MLB page where you can find hats for almost every baseball team. And I love that they're not all standard and boyish. My favorite is the shiny royal blue New Era ladies hat. Topping off your gameday outfit with this hat will complete your home run look!
- Fanatics Texas Rangers hat: I'm usually not into baseball caps, but this one actually looks stylish while adding a sporty element to your outfit.
- ASOS wrap skater dress: It'll be hot and humid 90% of the time at the Rangers stadium in Arlington. Choose a lightweight dress that isn't too fussy. You want to look cute while being comfy.
- Kate Spade sunglasses: Aviator/cat-eye hybrid sunnies are a must for the game.
- Dogeared I Heart Texas necklace: This little necklace is so pretty deep in the heart of Texas.
- Tory Burch gingham crossbody - Keep your hands free to catch that fly ball! Plus, you'll be ahead of the trend because gingham is going to be huge next spring.
- Kate Spade earrings: Small red studs add a pop of color.
- Chuck Taylor all-star sneaker: A baseball game is the time to rock your sneakers. You've gotta navigate that packed stadium fast and you won't have time to deal with your uncomfortable heels!